Jens Hills established his consultancy, project management and mediation service in 2010, having previously been in practice as a solicitor. The business provides cost-effective:
- support to clients in the management of their creative rights ("intellectual property" or "IP") and commercial opportunities including transaction formalities;
- access to industry contacts and support services, and detailed knowledge of the relevant legal sectors to assist clients in choices and decision-making;
- practical assistance in the day-to-day issues associated with creative artists and businesses;
- royalty audit support services (usually in association with specialist accountancy services);
- mediation services for the music, entertainment and commercial sectors.
You can find out a bit more (but not a lot more) here:
See "LINKS" for examples of clients, the TUNECANOE project, Jens' music and his occasional 'Progcasts', archived to MixCloud. Or use the links on the 'Home' page.
This website only provides information and allows you to make contact if you choose to. Nothing in it or associated with Jens Hills London will make any use of either traffic or user information, other than as allowed for following contact through the site or for internal purposes. The website design and all content is © Jens Hills 2011-14, logos are designed by © 2010 Christian Hills, who also designed the HakanStone ('My music...") and all TUNECANOE ('An idea...') logos. http://www.christianhills.com